Thursday, April 03, 2008

Property Rights is the Core to Individual Freedom

As one of the few moderate Democrats out there I really have struggled with the issue of rights in general. Whether it is my right as a woman to work outside of the home, my right to walk next to if not in front of my spouse, the right to voice my opionion as a woman and have it respected, the right to decide what happens to my body and to seek great health care...these rights are very treasured to me.... So this video clip helped me see even more of a relationship between private property and our individual freedoms. I hope it gives you pause to think about the relationship between all of our private property; whether it is real estate or not, and our individual freedoms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87-W7NO5E3E

Don't give your freedoms away or allow regulations to take your neighbors private property away. It will only serve to hurt your individual freedoms!

No comments: